Saturday, July 31, 2010

IF I WERE A BOY

If I were a boy...
I want to be like my father..
who always look smart but casual..
I wanna be a star, FOOTBALL STAR
I always care about my hair..spike style maybe..hehehehe
wearing B.U.M. sneakers...but never go out with slippers..eyuuu~~
maybe cooking is my hobby...
also playing games...DOTA..(too jealous with haziq harun)
the conclusion..I wanna be a smart and handsome boy...(poyo)

If I were a boy,
I will appreciate all girls in the world..
showing my broadest smile to them..
always says thank you to them when they give help to me..
talking to them politely and never says harsh words to them...
listening to their problems patiently...
protect them in public...
sometimes says I love and miss them...
because they are all beautiful..

But I know, nobody perfect,
there might be some of my personality that make people says

"eyuuu~~what kinda boy he is??he is not my type k..."

hahahahahhahaha..
but never mind... just like I said..
IF I WERE A BOY...



No comments: